Beskjed fra Hiroshima, Japan, Mazda HQ

Generelt Prat, Tips om hjemmesider, tester o.l.

Moderator: Styremedlemmer

Kolbotn
7200 RPM
7200 RPM
Medlemsnummer: 852

Beskjed fra Hiroshima, Japan, Mazda HQ

Post by Kolbotn »

Plukka fra ClubRoadster.net:

Nobuhiro Yamamoto

Program Manager
Program Management Div.
Mazda Motor Corporation

Message,
To MX-5 Fan Clubs around the World,

I am Nobuhiro Yamamoto, the current Mazda MX-5 program manager.

I hope this note finds you all in good health, especially as so many people in Japan are suffering in the aftermath of the Great Tohoku Kanto Earthquake, which struck on March 11.

I would like to extend my heartfelt condolences to everyone who has been affected by the disaster. I pray for the safety of all of you in the Japan Owners’ Clubs, as well as your family and friends.

Following the earthquake, I received very many messages of concern, sympathy and encouragement addressed to both Mazda and myself personally. They were deeply touching, and I am very grateful.

Mazda is striving to do all it can to cooperate with our affiliated companies and aid the recovery efforts. I have also been trying to think of ways that we can lend a hand through our MX-5 connections.

As part of Mazda’s celebrations to mark the production of the 900,000th MX-5, which took place on February 3, 2011, we have created a special Facebook fan page at http://www.facebook.com/mazdacom.

Through the fan page, we hope to connect with all MX-5 fans and Mazda fans around the world in real time.

I would be very happy if we could find some way to use the Facebook page to encourage and stimulate those people in the disaster region. Please spread the news about the page to everyone in your club. Then we can use fan page to help us connect MX-5 fans everywhere.

I believe that one of the great attractions of the MX-5 is its ability to connect people. The MX-5 enables different people to share the same emotions and fun experiences, which is something that other cars simply cannot deliver.

With your help, we can use the Facebook fan page to spread these “Lots of Fun” connections all over the world.

I recently set up my own Facebook account, and I am looking forward to hearing your MX-5 stories, seeing your photos, and sharing your passion.