design project for en sporty familiebil.

Emner som ikke har noe med Mx5/Miata å gjøre, men samtidig kan være interresant for de andre i klubben (offtopic) Kjøp og Salg av ikke MX5 relaterte ting henvises til qxl, finn.no osv..

Moderator: Styremedlemmer

alex89
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
Medlemsnummer: 870

design project for en sporty familiebil.

Post by alex89 »

hei, legger ut en liten undersøkelse i forbinnelse med et design prosjekt jeg holder på med på skolen. om dere har lyst til å bruke noen minutter på å svare på noen korte spørsmål så hadde det hjulpet meg masse.
(tekst er på engels men regner med at det går fint for de aller fleste)

skriv gjerne komentarer på norsk.

i am a industrial design student at the oslo school of arcitecture and desing in Norway.

i am curently in my 5th semester and i am now working on a design project that is suposed to be for people 50+

SO. if you are interested in takin a few minutes and answering a few questions or maybe just want to write a coment about the subject i would very much apreciate the effort from you guys.

THE QUESTIONS:

1- how old are you ?

2- man or woman ?

3- how many do you live together ? (kids still live in the same house?)

4- what car do you drive ?

5- do you have more than one car ? (if so what kind of car)

6- what car did you drive when you where 20 ?

7- what is you dream car ?

8 what was your dream car when you where 20 ?

Thank you for your time. i would very much appreciate if you could answer these questions, either if you want to post them as a comment, or if you want to send me a pm.

If someone is more curious what my project is about, i will write some lines about it.

As i said the project is for people elder people. more specifically for the generation baby boomers.

so its for people born between 1946 -1960 (that are 51-65 years old)
since my biggest interest and hobby is cars i finally got a importunity to to a project where i design a car.

My thoughts about the project where that i want to design a car that attracts people in all ages, but most of all is equipped to fit the baby boomer generation the best. i want do design a car that is practical for those who have families with kids still living in the same house, or if the children have moved out, it should still be practical enough to be able to take the grand children for a ride. together with a dog and baggage for a trip.

But this would not be a new thing. i am fully aware of that there are many cars out there that fulfill these expectations, but most of them are pretty dull, and are more practical than they have a great design and looks.

So why not have a car that looks sporty.Like something dad always wanted to drive when he was younger, at the same time it looks elegant and makes mom want to drive it to.

So i want to get some inspiration from the cars that they used to admire when they where young. The great car design from the 60s and 70s combined with the elegance and luxury of 2011 to make a modern, sporty and good looking car for the whole family that everyone wants to take a ride in.

Thank you again for your time, and if you have any comments don't hesitate to comment. both positive and negative.

-Alex

if someone is interested in some of the other stuff i am doing, there are some cool customizing projects on my site.

http://alexandrechappel.wordpress.com/
andre prosjekter og oppdateringer : http://alexandrechappel.wordpress.com/

" It just takes desire, skill, money, and maybe a kidney "

89 mod miata (turbo) viewtopic.php?f=19&t=13174
(x) - celica t20